April 13, 2015

Feeling Fab

It's that odd, frustrating in between season where I'm never sure if I should keep my winter clothes out a bit longer or pull out the spring clothing and just layer up. Yesterday was finally a beautiful, sunny spring Sunday and so I ventured into the spring clothing to pull out a favorite outfit of mine.


I've always been a fan of blue and white and nautical style clothing/floral prints.  When I found this top and skirt at a thrift store last summer I initially tried them on together for time and efficiency, and then realized that... they actually could be worn together. 


 Combining the pearls with the gold anchor earrings and the white bow gave the outfit just the right balance of nautical and femininity to really pull the ensemble together.







blouse // thrifted
skirt // thrifted
pumps // JC Penny
bracelets // Khols
necklace // gifted
earrings // gifted (pearls), Charming Charlies (anchors)
bow // borrowed from my sister

It's a very comfortable outfit, and I love that the top can be dressed up with a skirt, or dressed down with a pair of jeans for more of an everyday wear.  I'm so glad that springtime is finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!