September 7, 2011

A Time to Blog

So here I am, back again in the blogging world.  It's been a while, well, eight months.  Which is a while.  Usually the first thing I do when I start a blog is write a little bit about me, but now Blogger has the nifty thing where you  can create pages so I can create an "About Me" page rather than writing a post.  So I guess I'll ramble a little bit about blogging and why I started this one.

This isn't my first blog, I've created a few of my own in the past and co-written a few others.  My very first one was this little place called "A Rose in Bloom" which I kept going for nearly three years.  It faded away about Christmas-time in college, both because of time and mainly because that blog was created with a different Google account than my e-mail, which meant I had to sign out of Gmail if I wanted to blog which meant I couldn't chat with friends... so the blog was left by the wayside.  Recently though, as I've been following the blog of my dear friend Elenatintil and reading about her new college adventures the blogging bug bit me again and I decided it was something I wanted to get back into.  I really do love to write and I've missed writing about... well, whatever I felt like writing about.  College papers only provide so much joy and satisfaction.  Rather than revamp Rose in Bloom, I decided to create this brand new blog with a brand new name and a brand new look and a brand new Blogger that will allow me to be signed into Gmail AND Blogger at the same time so I can chat with my friends and write all sorts of random posts about my life, movies I watch, music I listen to and adventures I don't have, all at the same time.

Seriously, how much better does it get?

3 comments:

  1. Yay! New content to follow, and I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you started this until today! Can't wait to follow you around on all your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!