While running over our inventory in my mind, I couldn't remember anything that I had actually made other then a skirt I didn't have a blouse for anymore. However, when I got down there I discovered and remembered the first costume and major sewing project.
I did pull it out once for a photoshoot for potential Ink and Fairydust covers and it made it onto the cover of the July 2010 issue. And then I forgot about it, until I went downstairs today to find something for the profile picture.
I was a bit surprised that it fit... and actually, it fits really well. Much better then it looks like it fit in the previous pictures of me wearing it.... I'm going to have to find an excuse to wear this again sometime soon. It really is a cute dress.
I ended up glowing in this picture! A bit random.