May 19, 2014

Please Welcome the Class of 2014

This past Saturday, my Knight graduated from college.  I couldn't be more proud of him.


He had a long, rough college journey, with more than his share of obstacles and trials.  Things fell apart, and his plans for the future went up in flames.  But through it all, he stayed strong and I know that no matter what life throws at him, he is more than equal to the challenge.


He is such a brilliant, dedicated and hard working man.  Every day brings me yet another reason to love, admire and respect him more.




Congratulations my dear.  As I've told you many times this weekend, I am so proud of you.  God has wonderful things in store for your future, and I know that no matter what you do or where you end up, you will always succeed and accomplish wonderful things.

2 comments:

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!