October 1, 2015

Who Said No White?

Hello my bloggy people... it's been so long, and I've been so busy and simply not in a writing mood.  And yet here we are with a style post!

I must admit, this was an outfit taken several weeks ago, but it is so cute that I might pull it out again before the autumnal season ends.


 Who said you can't wear white after Labor Day?



White Dress // J.C. Penny
Denim Jacket // Khols
Yellow Scarf // Thrifted
Yellow Jewelry // Borrowed from my mom and sister (Charming Charlies?)
Brown Boots // Payless Shoe Source

And not to be outdone, Sister # 4 jumped in for a few shots with her cute new bob haircut. 




Black top // Khols
Pink top // Wal-Mart
Black skirt // thrifted
Hat // gift
Shoes // Payless Shoe Source


3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love your scarf! Yellow is my favorite color, and the design of the scarf is super cute and flattering on you! I really like how you paired the denim jacket with your dress. I TOTES AGREE! Who makes up the rule that you can't wear white after Labor Day??? I pretty much ignore it for the most part; I like to wear whatever colors I want to whenever I want to. So yes, this occasionally involves me wearing bright turquoise summery colors in the dead of winter haha. I enjoyed seeing a meme popping up on Facebook of a priest in white vestments with a caption about that.

    Thanks for this fun post! Welcome back to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never understood that silly rule. If i want to wear white, heck, I'm gonna wear it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!