February 4, 2008

Just to let you know...

...starting Ash Wednesday, I shall be taking a Lentan sabbatical from the Internet, and hence, this blog. I shall miss you! However, I will be present once a week on Sundays, posting a meditation from the book Benedictus: Day by Day with Pope Benedict XVI. (And on my sister's birthday, of course. ;)
I may post tomarrow... if I can get at the computer. (We are down to one, at this moment.) But if I can't, see you on Sunday!

Ps. I apologize for any spelling errors, for reasons unknown to me, SpellCheck is not working. =( Farethee well!

1 comment:

  1. Namarie Hiril Merilwen! Man lû vin achenitham? :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!