November 15, 2008

A New Name and a New Year!

New Name: I have selected a new name for my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
A Rose in Bloom
Reflections and Musings of a Sheildmaiden of Heaven

I thank you all for your many and wonderful suggestions! While I didn't exactly chose any of the suggested ones, they did certainly provide the inspiration for the title I finally came up with!
Once again, thank you all for your suggestions!
(And yes, I have read the Louisa May Alcott book of the same name; 'tis one of my favorites!)

New Year: Yes, today is...
MY ONE YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!


A post on that is coming within the next hour or so, so you can defer your congratulations until then, unless you are so excited that you truly cannot contain yourself. =)

But before then, I have gotten a few questions to the effect of "What on earth is a sheildmaiden!?!??????"
So, a post on that next. ;)

Ps. While the name of my blog has changed, the URL is still the same, so no worries there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!