January 11, 2009

Just a reminder

Just a quick note to remind you all about starting the novena to stop FOCA today. It using the rosary as the perfered novena of choice - for Catholics - but if you wanted to pray another prayer, or - even better - pray two novena's, then I would once again recommendthe Novena To The Infant of Prauge. Who better to ask help for children than the Child Jesus himself? Here is the novena below:

Powerful Novena in Urgent Need to the Infant of Prague

O Jesus, who said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you," through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.
(Mention your request)

O Jesus, who said "All that you ask of the Father in My Name He will grant you," through the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your Name that my prayer be granted.
(Mention your request)

O Jesus, who said "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My word shall not pass," through the intercession of Mary, Your most Holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.

(Mention your request)

Amen.

It struck me that today - the Feast of the Baptism of the Lord - is a wonderful and special day to begin a novena to pray for deliverence from this new attack on Life. Keep it in your thoughts that especially on this day, the baptism of Christ, we are praying that thousands of unborn children may have the chance to be baptized themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!