January 19, 2009

Interview Meme

New meme, courtesy of Trina. First, the rules.

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me".
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


1. How many siblings do you have?
Hmm, I have 6. At least, that's how many I had the last time I checked. The never ending sibling wars might have killed a few more since then.

2. Do you prefer the new order Mass or the Traditional Latin Mass?
Well, I've only been to a Low Traditional Latin Mass, so I can't really say there. I do, however love the Novos Ordo mass. So I guess I prefer the Novos Ordo

3. What blogs do you visit regularly and why?
I regularly visit the blogs that I follow, for the convenient reason that when they post something new it pops up on my dashboard and I don't have to go click through all the links. I'm lazy that way. :P (If you're wondering why I don't put up the blog list that has the updates on my sidebar, it's because it takes up too much space and I have tons of other junk up there.)

4. What do you do in your spare time (if you're not online. :) )?
Ha ha, yes, if I'm not online. Well, I either crochet, read or play the piano. When the mood strikes me I write something. But yeah, that's it.

5. Why did you choose the name of your blog?
Well, I originally had "Lady of the Rose", which came from my web name "Lady Rose". I never really liked it though because "Lady of the Rose" sounds almost like some secret Masonic order or something. (Paul, if you read that you are probably laughing. It's your fault anyhow. *grumbles* You're always talking to me about creepy masonic things.) So I changed it to "A Rose in Bloom" which happens to be the title of my favorite Louisa May Alcott book. And I think it fits better too. I mean, "Lady of the Rose" is kind of ambiguous, but "A Rose in Bloom" isn't as much. I'm a teen and that's usually when girls bloom from children to young ladies, and I'm a 'Rose' (at least on the web), so yeah. That's why I picked it!


If you want me to interview you, just drop a note in the comment box and I'd be more than happy to do it!

4 comments:

  1. Interview ME! ;) You have my email. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! Elena, could you send me your e-mail address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear sister, I would love an interview! :) Please send it to me via the Forum. Thank you! - AutumnRose

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!