April 23, 2009

Crazy 8's

A new meme! This time courtesy of my mom, from Homeschooling with Joy. =) Looks like fun, but there is one thing... only five catergories??? I thought this was Crazy 8's. Hmm, i guess i'll just have to add three more then!

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
  1. Ave Cor Mariae Summer Girls Camp 2009! If you girls out there ages 13-16 have never gone (17+ is by approved application) then i suggest you consider looking into going this year! This will be my fifth year going, and i assure you - it's a lot of fun!
  2. Filming to begin for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
  3. Bilbo Baggins to be cast for The Hobbit. And they had better pick someone just as good as Ian Holm, or i shall be terribly upset and disappointed. (That means NO James McAvoy!)
  4. Friday. Going to be spending the day and night with some friends! =)
  5. Meeting my Fish or Bear. ;)
  6. Going back down to The Shrine - sometime - soon - i hope.
  7. Next years March for Life
  8. Getting to Heaven.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. Woke up - Praise be!
  2. Went to Mass
  3. Did school
  4. Listened to two Hayley Westenra CD's that i got from the library
  5. Fell in love with her voice and got "Wuthering Heights" stuck in my head. (It's still there.)
  6. Went to bed
  7. Listened to my MP3 player
  8. Tried really hard to fall asleep and didn't succeed until 12:30 AM. But i'm not tired today... hopefully i am tonight.
8 Things I Will Probably Do Tomorrow
  1. Wake Up (I hope!)
  2. Do a science test
  3. Get ready to go to my friend's house
  4. Laugh
  5. Yell at someone
  6. Sweep the kitchen floor
  7. Go to bed
  8. Have fun

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
  1. Live near The Shrine, or at least go to a college by there.
  2. Sing just like, um... Hayley Westenra, Celtic Woman people, Carrie Underwood... well, just better than i can sing!
  3. Act in a movie
  4. Act in another play sometime soon
  5. Get married
  6. Fall in love (*snickers* I guess i should have put this as # 5 and #5 as this one.)
  7. Visit all the filming locations for The Lord of the Rings
  8. Go to Rome and the Holy Land

8 Shows I Watch:
  1. I don't watch TV
  2. I haven't since i was... 5?
  3. Only movies
  4. Mmm, actually, we do have a few shows on DVD so
  5. Little House on the Prairie (We're on season 5 now. Only four more to go!)
  6. The Andy Griffith Show
  7. The Dick VanDyke Show
  8. And that's it!
8 People that I Admire
  1. My parents
  2. Pope Benedict XVI
  3. Pope John Paul II
  4. General Robert E. Lee
  5. Colonel Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain
  6. J.R.R. Tolkien
  7. Saint Dominic, Saint Isadore of Seville, Saint Christopher, Saint Jude, Saint Francis of Assisi, Saint Anthony and Blessed Father Damien,Blessed Mother, Saint Rose of Lima and Saint Elizabeth of Hungry (Ok, so i kind of cheated on this one, but honestly... how could i leave them out and how could i choose just two?)
  8. My fairy Godmother
8 Things I Want To Be
  1. A Wife
  2. A Mother
  3. A Grandmother
  4. A Great-Grandmother!
  5. Loved
  6. Humble
  7. A Saint
  8. A photographer

8 Tags:
  1. Addie and Elly
  2. Dayla
  3. Cap'n Coon
  4. Fizzy Lizzy *cracks bottle on her head*
  5. Lampy
  6. Bridget
  7. 'Lena
  8. Carmie *gasps* You don't have a nickname! *gasps* And neither does Bridget! Oh deary me. Must remedy that...
Have fun!



3 comments:

  1. Couple things :)

    5 Yell at someone (okay, but not me, please!) :)
    6 Sweep the kitchen floor (yes, our floor does need sweeping...just kidding!)
    7 Go to bed (I kind of doubt it... :) )

    See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose if you go down to the shrine you must PM me...I'll be very sad if you come while I'm away. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! YOU TAGGED ME! GASP! You didn't say anything to me! lol! Ok. HEY! *cracks bottle back* :P Thank you, btw. :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!