January 23, 2010

Teen Girls Daybook

Date... January23rd, 2010
Starting time... 11:09 AM
Mood... fairly normal
Outside my window... no windows, I am in the basement
I'm thinking... that I need to stop being distracted and work on my I&F articles
I'm reading... I Kissed Dating Good-Bye by Joshua Harris
I'm listening to... sweet silence
I'm wearing... black skirt and black/gray striped sweater
Yesterday, I... celebrated my sister's birthday!
I'm excited for... going to the FTN get-together in June!
I'm sad because... I can't go now
I'm hungry for... glazed pecans
The song stuck inside my head is... "White Liar" by Miranda Lambert.  ICK!  *shoots the radio*
I want... to meet my "forum family"
I love... my sister
I loathe... songs that get stuck in my head
This week, my goal is... work on FAFSA or whatever it's called
Did I meet last week's goal?... Gah, don't ask
Ending time... 11:13 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!