February 15, 2013

Modest Monday: On a Friday... with the outfit I wore Thursday

To quote from Grace's blog My Spare Oom, from whence this post originated....

Just joining the Modest Monday party? Here's the original post. Each Monday, I post a modest, stylish outfit. 
Why? Because I believe you don't have to sacrifice fashion and style for purity. 
 Modesty does not equal frumpy. This is my way of showing that modesty can be fashionable 
and pretty. I'm a girl determined to live a life of 
purity, 
modesty, 
and plenty of style. 

- - - - - - -

That being said, I plan on participating in Modest Mondays from time to time here on this blog.  However, I usually work all day Monday and from there run off to choir practice, which leaves me without much time to take a photo or blog about my outfit.  Therefore I have a feeling most of my Modest Mondays will actually be Modest Other-Day-of-the-Week.

Since I actually had a picture of what I wore yesterday (and thought it a pretty cute outfite).... voila!  What I wore on Valentine's Day.


Sweater: Burlington Coat Factory
Skirt: Goodwill
Boots: Payless Shoe Source
Necklace and earrings: gift from a friend!
Belt: Khols
Rose headband: ... I think a fundraiser somehow connected with the FTN forum?
Roses: My Knight ^_^


This was such a fun outfit to put together and wear - and I got quite a few compliments while I was at work. One sweet old lady saw my outfit and gushed about how cute it was that my rose and lipstick and shirt all matched so perfectly and how adorable I was.  It was cute.

The best part of getting dressed up for Valentine's Day was then getting to skype with my Knight, who was of course, the reason I fancied up in the first place. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. You look SO precious and utterly stunning! I love your outfit, Amanda! You should wear red more often - it definitely suits you. ;)

    Thanks so much for joining in! And definitely - an outfit from another day of the week is fine. Mondays can be very crazy!

    Love,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello gorgeous! You are BEAUTIFUL. I'm sure your Knight agrees with me. :-) God bless you! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!