June 27, 2014

Red



So... this post would have been a little more exciting if I had, you know, actually gone somewhere to take pictures in my cute outfit and my lovely new laptop bag.  I had to take a test for my online accounting class today, and originally I was going to go down to the library, drag along a sister to do a photoshoot afterwards, get some new scenery.  But then I decided to just stay home and take my test and do a photoshoot out in the yard like I always do, because I'll have to leave to go to work later so I don't want to leave the house now.  Made sense to me.

Anyhow.

Yesterday was a red letter day in shopping for me.  I had 30% off at Khols, which of course I HAD to use - I mean it was THIRTY PERCENT OFF - so I went and bought two pairs of denim capris and that adorable floral shirt that I am wearing.


And then I found this.  This beautiful red leather briefcase for my laptop with so many pockets and beautifulness that MY GOOFY 15.5 INCH LAPTOP ACTUALLY FITS IN (seriously, it has been soooooo hard to find a bag that fits, and is cute) - and I got it for $10 at a garage sale.

I request the highest of fives.


I further accessorized with a touch of light red lipstick, and a simple yet lovely gold jewelry set.  You can't see the necklace in this shot because if you could have then you would have seen some other things as well and nobody wants that.


Oh yes... and I have this.  I got it the other day but forced myself to wait to start reading it until after I finished my accounting class.  The test is done and the class is over for the summer (Hallelujah!) and so Lizzy Bennet, here I come!


Top - Khols
Capris - Khols
Jewelry - Gifted
Laptop bag - Garage Sale/DayOne
Sandals - Payless Shoe Source




4 comments:

  1. That is an excellent bag. I have one about the same size, but it just happens to be pink leopard print. Haha I absolutely HATE it, but it's the only thing that'll fit all the crap I need to drag around.

    Country Girl's Daybook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! How gorgeous are you? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I immediately started singing the Taylor Swift song RED when i saw the title of this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!