1. On the wisdom teeth front - the swelling is much less today! The discomfort has gone down a bit too, and aside from some dizzyness, feeling much better than yesterday. Hurrah!
2. Seriously - puns on this line never get old.
3. You don't realize just how much you appreciate the simple things in life - like chewing food - until you can't. I am done with yogurt for about the next five years, and smoothies, and last night I just wanted something that wasn't sweet because most soft foods somehow ending up being sweet food. We had to stop by Jewel last night, and I found one of those little individual serving cup things of Hormel Chili - guys, I can't tell you how excited I was to get home and eat that. I was starving, and it was soft, and it wasn't sweet. Best canned chili I've ever had.
4. If you are a photographer, chances are you've heard of Lightroom - a wonderful Adobe product designed for photo editing. A lot of semi-professional/professional photographers use it, so no shame there, and even if there was I'd still use it 'cause it's awesome. I'd had it on my old computer, and just now I finally got around to putting it on my current laptop. Just in time for a recent photoshoot.
5. Can you believe that Thanksgiving is already next week??? I am trying to get ahead on my Christmas planning, so that I'm not scrambling along trying to buy and make gifts at the last minute - as usual - but the time is flying by so fast!
6. In closing, I have found the poster of my life.