December 7, 2007

Enchanted

A brief review for what has proved to be a refreshingly and, quite simply, "enchanting" new fairy tale movie.
As the movie's tagline says it's "The animated world meets the real world". Enchanted is the story of Giselle, an (animated) maiden about to be married to her prince, who then finds herself shipped off to real-world New York City. She has all sorts of adventures, sings new delightfully old-style Disney fairy-tale type songs, and provides many laughs along the way. (She even gets rats and cockroaches to help her clean the apartment she stays in!)
A spoof on all the past Disney Fairy Tales, mainly “Snow White and the Seven Dwarves”, “Sleeping Beauty”, and “Cinderella”, (though there is a brief reference to King Kong, go figure!), you will sure to be “enchanted”, by “Enchanted”!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amanda,

    I saw the movie "Enchanted." I thought that it was a very funny movie. My favorite chareactor was Pip the chipmunk I tought that he was very cute. Bye. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!