I was tagged for this by the wonderful Mamselle Clare Duroc, formerly of The Time When Lilies Bloom, now of I Have Loved the Rain.
Link to the person who tagged you, list the rules, write six random things about yourself, tag six-ish people by leaving comments on their blogs and let the person who tagged you know that you've written the post.
1. I am the virtual mother of 12 kids, the virtual wife of King Peter the Magnificent, virtual aunt 34 people on the Fairy Tale Novels Forum, as well as a virtual great-aunt *faints* and the virtual sister of nine amazing girls and one boy. (My "big brother" Paulie :) ) I love being apart of this virtual family, we have developed close relationships and have a blast coming up with weird and wacky adventures. (Ex: My niece married the Witch King, My great-aunt got kidnapped by Sauron, I was proposed to by Sauron, etc.) Being part of a virtual family is only half of it, joining the forum and making all these wonderful friends is one of the best things that has happened to me!
2. I am a complete Civil War Nut as well as a Victim of Tolkienmania. Before these to I was a horse lover, but that died a year or so ago. Which after reading all those stories about the horse people who lost their horsenuttinessinteenageyearsbecauseofboys, I'm not surprised. Though I didn't stop being a horse lover due to boys... I think it was more of the overwhelming influence of Tolkien and the Civil War. I don't think I will lose either of those though. Like my unlce told me, once you've been bitten by the Civil War bug, that's it, you are hooked for life. Which is perfectly fine with me!
3. I have preformed in three church Christmas plays, four self-written skits, and (as of January 2009) seven plays with the Little Flowers Catholic Dance and Theatre Troupe. Throw in the "Life and Liberty" dance performance we did last May and it's eight. So... 15 productions in all. In one ("Remember Me") I had seven parts, three were back-to-back! Was that hectic! I loved the parts, but two 3 minute or less costume changes right in a row was more than enough! They are a bit fun, I will admit... and it certainly is helpful to be a 'quick change artist'!
4. I do not like reading poetry. Yes, I will admit that the thought of sitting down with a book of poems is enough to make me want to run away screaming. About the only poetry I will read is Tolkien's... but that is part of the story. (Now don't kill me, but my brain does tend to go on skim mode for most of the poems in the Hobbit, and one or two in the LotR). I know most of you are probably horrified and shocked... but I really don't like it. This is probably even more horrifying for those who know that I write poetry. Prepare to be shocked... I love writing poetry! Yet I dislike reading it. (Well, I like reading mine, sometimes). How strange is that?
5. I have my very own Fairy Godmother! (Actually, she is my confirmation sponsor, but you don't know that.) She is the wonderfullest person I know, and is the big sister that I never had and always longed for; a real blessing!
6. Let's make this last one really random, shall we? Hmm... let me see.... I am almost as tall as my mom (though she will not admit it) and I have a 12 year old sister who claims to be almost as tall as me (though I do not admit it.)
I now hereby tag.... The Random Evil Twins, Grace, Vicki, and Hannah