June 20, 2013

A Prayer for All in Trouble


In case the font above is too small to read, here is the text of the prayer below:

Most blessed Virgin, in your life of glory, remember the sorrows of earth. Look with kindness on those who suffer, who struggle against difficulties, who drink unceasingly the bitterness of this life. Have pity on those who love each other and are separated. Have pity on the lonely of heart. Have pity on the weakness of our faith. Have pity on the objects of our affection. Have pity on those who weep, those who pray, those who fear. Obtain for all, hope and peace. Amen.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely! (and thanks for making it bigger :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. :) I tried making the image bigger, but then it ran off into my side bar and you couldn't read it anyhow.

      Delete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!