June 12, 2013

Job Searches and the Blackhawks

As much as I love working at my current job, I've known for a while that I need to upgrade from the very part time to a full time position.  The searching began back in February-ish, and I've had a few interviews, but nothing has come of it so far.  I did just have an interview today though, and I think it went rather well!  I the two people who I interviewed with were awesome and very, very nice.  They said I'd hear back by the end of the week, so here is hoping....

In other news, I watched my first full (more or less) hockey game the other night (the one where the Hawks won in double over time!) and I am now a hockey fan.  I will admit, my interest was first sparked by the fact that my Knight is a Bruin's fan and my competitive streak came out.  Go Hawks!  I was going to go out with some friends to watch the first game for the Stanley Cup, but weather knocked those plans out of whack.  Sad day, I guess the radio will have to do instead!

And that concludes today's edition of random news in the life of Amanda.  I'm still getting the hang of this talking about random things in my day thing.  Bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!