October 9, 2013

Five Favorites - Yay YouTube!


Who doesn't love a good YouTube video?  (What qualifies as a 'good YouTube video' is entirely relevant...)  Here for your viewing pleasure, are five of them!
Note: Links will all open in a different window so you won't have to leave my charming blog!

1.

First off we have a video of a Hog Calling Contest.  I had no idea there even was such a thing as a certain way to call hogs. Nor did I know that they had contests for it.  Now I'm curious... does this actually work, or do people just like to scream at hogs?  Video courtesy of my Knight!

2.

This video.  Oh my word, this video.  If you love the themes for Game of Thrones, the Dark Knight or the Hobbit (any or all of them really), then you must watch this video!  (See, I've linked to it twice. It's important that you watch it now!)

3.

For somthing equally entertaining, but much more annoying and likely to drive you insane, I present to you this brilliant commercial from Australia. You'll have to watch to the end to find out what it is actually for!

4.

Behold, the trailer for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. In Lego.  Because we all know that everything is better in Lego.

5.

Finally, I give you a very helpful and informative video on how to speak Christianese.  I am not completely fluent myself, but I did already know a fair amount!  Hmm... does that mean I'm not as authentic of a Christian as I thought I was?


Check out more lovely Five Favorites at MoxieWife.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!