December 3, 2013

Photo-A-Day December Challenge: Red


Today's challenge is something that is red.  I'm at school all day today, and there isn't a whole lot that is red... my first shot was of a red tube of lipstick I had in my purse, but then I saw that I still had this:


The tag I took from the Giving Tree at my church, with a sweet little drawing of the Nativity from one of the children at the Kindergarten.  I've always loved the Giving Tree, who wouldn't want to help bring a little joy to those in need right in your own community?  My family has always picked a tag each year, and now that I can afford to do so, I'm joining in by picking out my own tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!