September 9, 2008

Lepanto '08

The other day, I came across the Lepanto 2008 Novena on Mamselle Duroc's blog. It as a Novena, starting September 7th, for the upcoming presidential election.

I know this is a day late, but please consider signing up, or even if you don't officially sign up, offer your daily rosary for the intention, quoted here:

The Intention of the Rosary will be:
In Honor of Mary Immaculate, Patroness of the USA, and for the intercession of the Poor Souls in Purgatory, especially the unborn babies who have been victims of abortion, so God may grant us a holy, wise, pro-life, pro-family president in this upcoming election--a president that will guide our country according to God's laws.



The goal is to have the rosary prayed perpetually until the elections in November.
Please join in prayer for our nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!