September 6, 2008

More Scenes from the Fair


This my good people, is a real size, real life farm tractor tire! The exact same size as those that you see out in the fields! I kid you not!
It is just the person who is larger than life!



Here is the real perspective /\
Aren't those things huge? They are even taller than moi, and I am what, 5'5"? So at least 5'7"


Zero Gravity. Creepy.






Buddy was soooo cute! He was holding the baby doll, stroking it's head, and before he gave it back, he gave it a little kiss! Isn't that just the sweetest thing?





















BILLY CURRINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirl scream* Though I don't know if I could legitimately do that, since I only know one song of his... which we heard last night! We were all very excited about that. Now I know several other songs of his as well, from listening in.
I was 500 feet away!!!!!! On the other side of the fence... since we didn't have tickets, but hey, I at least we got to hear him in person!
So now, we are all secretly hoping that Josh Turner will come next year. That would be soooo awesome! We all love his songs, so getting tickets for that would be a have to! *bounces* Ooh, I hope he does! That would be great!

So... here is "The Turnip Song" (MCKA more commonily known as: "Good Directions")



3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had lots of fun! The pictures are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bicycle-powered lawn mower is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! HEY I LIKE THE SONG! LOL!
    Wind in ye sails,
    Cap'n Elizaebth Swan
    P.S. 5 DAYS!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!