(And as an added bonus, here is a link to the review i wrote about it.)
Fav. Narnia Book? The Horse and His Boy (shall reffer to it as HHB)
Fav. Character? Hmm, from the whole series - Aslan of course. And from HHB - Bree!!!!! Who else? ;)
Fav. Pevensie? Lucy is my favorite. Sorry Peter dear!
Fav, King or Queen? Alsan, naturally
Fav. Talking Animal? REEPICHEEP!
Fav. Gift from Father Christmas? That healing juice that Lucy got! Very handy!
Fav. Weapon? Oh lets see... Peter's sword!
Fav. Bad guy? Ooh... hmmm... well, NOT that monkey from The Last Battle. *shivers* Ick. I'd say i like the villian from HHB the best. (And i can't even remember his name. =P Aren't i a wonderful Narnia fan?)
Fav. "added scene" in movies? Okay, some people (a lot of people actually) are going to be mad but... i'm going to have to say the Susan/Caspian kiss. While i don't think they would have worked out in the long run so its fine with me that they got seperated, i do like that part.
Fav outfit (in movie)?
Lucy's going home dress from PC, above and beyond! And then the girl's coronation gowns from LLW
Fav. Line or quote from book or movie?
- "Yes, i am a mouse" ~ Reepicheep
- "I was so tall!" "You were older then" "As opposed to know, hundreds of years later, when you're younger" ~ Lucy, Susan and Edmund
- "Don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?" "Um, we are kids?" 'Well i wasn't always." ~ Peter and Emudnd
- "I wish you would all stop acting like grown-ups!" "I am a grown-up". ~ Lucy and Trumpkin
- “Tell me Prince…” “King.” “Pardon me?” “It’s King Edmund, actually. Just King though. Peter’s the High King. I know. It’s confusing.” ~Miraz and Ed
- "Beaver also mentioned you planned on turning him into a hat" ~ Aslan
- "Shut up! You think you are dead, but you're not!" ~ Edmund, in the bloopers. ;)
WHO DO YOU LIKE BETTER?
~Mr. or Mrs. Beaver? Oh uh... Mr. Beaver
Orieus or Glenstorm? Mmm, Orieus. He has more clothing on.
Peter or Edmund? I shall shock you all and say that i like Edmund better. =)
Susan or Lucy? Lucy!
Jadis or Miraz? Oh i like Miraz better. At least he's not some half-giant person. And he has a cool accent.
Jill or Eustace? Eustace
Reepicheep or Trufflehunter? Reepicheep!!!!
Trumpkin or Nikabrik? Trumpkin!
Polly or Digory? I like Polly better
Bree or Hwin? Bree! And he should have married Hwin!
Aravis or Shasta? Shasta. Cooler name, cooler person.
Rilian or Tirian? Tirian!
Coriakin (the magician) or Ramandu (the star)? Ramandu i guess
Awww.... that's it? Oh well. It was fun! Happy-Anniversary-of-Prince-Caspian's-Release! (Ha ha ha)
*sits and waits for someone to ask: So if Peter isn't your favorite Pevensie, king or character and you like Edmund better ... then why did you marry Peter!?!?!"*