November 22, 2012

Amanda's Thanksgiving ABCs

I am thankful for....
A - angels, my guardian angel and the ones I encounter every day
B - brothers, because as annoying as they can be, they are also a lot of fun and I'm glad to have them
C - coffee, I don't know how I survived when I didn't like it ;-)
D - dessert, because it's dessert and desserts are wonderful!
E - eternal life, the promise of a chance to spend forever with Jesus in Heaven
F - family, immediate family, my extended family, all my friends that I've adopted as "sisters and brothers"
G - grandparents, because the love you and spoil you and are the best people in the world
H - homeschool, because I was socialized, I had a great education and I have friends of all ages
I - internet, it helps my Knight feel a little closer, and I met him and many friends because of it
J - Jesus, no one has ever or will ever love me like He does and He is always there for me
K - my Knight, I love him so much and I can't imagine life without him
L - love, from my God, my family, my Knight, my friends
M - Mass, for providing me with spiritual nourishment and grace, and as God's great gift of love
N - notes, specifically, musical notes since I couldn't say music for m because m was taken by the Mass
O - options, the freedom of many different choices in every area of my life
P - parents, they do so much for me, and I wouldn't be here without them <3
Q - questions, without them you cannot have answers and you could never learn anything
R - reading, even though I don't have a Tardis, I can still travel to other worlds and places in time
S - sisters, you can go through friends and best friends, but no one else will understand you like your sisters
T - today, I am alive (and have another opportunity to procrastinate!)
U - underwear, wearing a skirt without it could be potentially really awkward ;-)
V - vehicles, as much as I love walking, having motorized transportation make life SO much easier!
W - work, that I have a job I enjoy and pays me enough to get by
X - X-ercise (stretching this one a little), I am physically capable of doing it
Y - youth, I still have it!
Z - Zayne from One Direction (because Sister3 said I should be thankful for him!)



This is not meant to be a comprehensive listing of all the things Amanda is thankful for.  It is advise that some entries be read with a sense of humor for maximum enjoyment and longevity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!