August 4, 2008

Caption Contest Results!

Alright me mateys! Today is now technically the last day of Pirates week since I wasn't able to post yesterday.
First off we have the Caption Contest. The winner is the person who entered the most captions that I like. The winner shall be presented with.... a surprise! So let's see who it is, shall we?

Captain Coon Sparrow~
Jack *in a desperate voice/thought*: "I hope he knows how to use that thing."

Cap'n Elizabeth Swann ~
Elizabeth *in an upset voice*: "Will...your father*near tears*...is...he's...he's...*hoarse, whispy and tense voice* is, a codfish."

Cap'n Elizabeth Swann ~
All: "ALL FOR ONE!"
Jack: "And the key for me."

Cap'n Coon Sparrow ~
"Open sesame....um....abracadabra... bloody thump-thump!.....bibbity bobbity boo!" *lid flies open, dust shoots out into Jack's face and knocks him backwards*


This one was a close tie!
Miss Gibbs: Sao Fang: "Nice ship and crew Jacky."
Jack: " Thank you."
Barbossa: "Who said that it was HIS ship, it's mine."

Captain Tiger Teague ~
*Sao Feng* so do we have an agreement Jack? *Jack* Tacos you said?

Cap'n Elizabeth Swann:
Barbosa: "It wasn't Moi fault!"

Captain Tiger Teague ~
*Elizabeth* "Listen to me listen to me or else every one goes do bed without supper! Is that clear!!!!"


And now may I announce the winner! The grand prize goes to....

Cap'n Elizabeth Swann????? What? *Cap'n Liz glares* Alright then, Cap'n Lizzy it is! Here is your grand prize
Ta da! 'Ope ye like it matey! An' congrats to the rest of ye as well, I liked them as well! For participatin ye get:
Authentic aztec gold coins straight from Isla de Muerta!!!!!!

Well, mates, this has been fun, but now I must do me last post to finish the week off!

~ Captain Fox Turner

2 comments:

  1. Miss Kitty von GibbsAugust 5, 2008 at 11:43 AM

    I don't really mined not winning the caption it contest, because mine weren't that great. ={

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWOOOOOO!!! WOWOWOWOWOW!!! I DIDN'T REALISE I WON!!!! I HAVEN'T LOKED AT THIS!!! WHOOO!! THANK YE MATEY!!! THANK YE!!! Oh Oi do rather loike GOLD!! Thank ye!!
    Rum and popcorn,
    `Elizabeth swann

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!