My "niece" Delaney had this on her blog, and since it looked fun and I had nothing else to post, I thought I would do it as well!
1. Time: 1:56
2. Name: Amanda
3. Nicknames: Lady Rose, Rose, Mamma Rose, Evil Henchman, nut. (You know, as in "you are such a nut!" =) oh... and Captain Fox Turner!
4. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater: Prince Caspian. Yikes! So long ago, and then, only once! Alas! But there really hasn't been anything else worth seeing.
5. Eye color: Brown
6. Place of birth: a hospital. ;)
7. Favorite NEW foods: Same as Delaney... what in the world are NEW foods? I suppose food that was made today? As opposed to old food that was made a week ago? Well, in that case... grilled cheese. We made it 1/2 hour ago.
8. Ever been to Africa: No. Much rather go to Middle-Earth.
9. Been in a car accident?: No, thank goodness!
10. Croutons or bacon bits: Bacon bits
11. Favorite day of the week: Sunday. A day of rest, quiet and religion.
12. Favorite restaurants: Ooh, this is a toughie... wait, no it isn't. Greek Islands!
13. Favorite Flower: Pansies. My childhood sweetheart.
14. Favorite sport to watch: Football. It's the only game where I know what is happening.
15. Favorite drink? Root beer, and water. Water is good. "What about port?" "I prefer rum. Rum is good." "No! MAKING port, where we can get rum." (Doncha just love pirates?)
16. Favorite ice cream: cookie dough! Without chocolate chips. Then, vanilla.
17. Disney or Warner Brothers: Eh, Warner Brother's is better, I suppose. But then... Disney helped make Narnia! And Pirates! And Enchanted! And National Treasure?
18. Favorite fast food restaurant: Wendy's
19. What color is your bedroom carpet: Off white. Bleh.
20. Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card this week? Am not in the possesion of a bankruptcy-debt card (aka credit card) but it would definitely by Barnes and Nobles! Or any bookstore for that matter.
21. What do you do most often when you are bored? Sigh. And sigh. And sigh some more. And walk around. And sigh.
22. Bedtime: 9:30 PM, approx.
23. Favorite TV shows: Little House on the Prairie
24. Person you are going to have dinner with: My family, with the addition of my cousin Cinderella, and the subtraction of my two brothers.
25. Favorite Car: Isabella. Our little car. Or if you mean brands? Er, how about a mustang? Or a Ford?
26. What are you listening to right now: My sister, "Camel Dalma" reading to Rosebud and Cinderella. (No those are not their real names! Security code, wot wot!)
27. What is your favorite color: Blues, greens and purples, but purple only because I would scandalize people if I didn't say that.
28. How many pets do you have: Pets? No pets. Just pests.
29. What are you doing this weekend? Going to my cousin's 5th b-day party, and hosting a Labor Day campout at our house!
30. Favorite book: Currently? Oh, this is hard... er, either Gods and Generals or Martin the Warrior or Black as Night.
31. What is your middle name: I am sorry, I can't give that info away. Computer security, doncha know? ;) *calls over shoulder* Is that better?
32. Who is your favorite author(s): J.R.R. Tolkien, Jeff Shaara, Jane Austen, Regina Doman, Alexandre Dumas and Brian Jacques.
33. Favorite music to listen to (artists, style, etc.): Country! Josh Turner, Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, Alan Jackson, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Kieth Urban, others whom I can't remember right now. I like soundtracks as well: Gods and Generals, Gettysburg, The Lord of the Rings, Narnia, Phantom of the Opera, Pirates of the Caribbean, Miss Potter. In other genera: I like Celtic Women. Josh Groban is fine, but I don't listen to him, because I have none of his CD's, George Winston is good (pianist.) Anything dramatic I love, which is why soundtracks are my favorite genera for non singing listening. When I feel like singing.. nothin' beats Country!