December 22, 2008

It's Begining to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Ah, Christmastime is nearly hear again, as evidenced by the springing forth of Christmas decorations. Every year on the Saturday before Christmas, we pull out the ornaments and the tree tucked away since the past year. (And yes, we have an artificial tree. We did get a real tree one year, but us kids all missed putting together the artificial tree - and besides, it didn't have a scent anyhow! - that we all declared that the next year we'd go back to our dearly beloved 'fake tree'.)
Anyhow, here are some of


























2 comments:

  1. Very very Much I love christmas! nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Little Match GirlDecember 24, 2008 at 9:22 AM

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

    I know it's only Christmas eve, but still, that's close enough for me!!!!!


    ~Little Match Girl

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!