September 18, 2009

Show those executives what you care about!

Many thanks to Elenatintil for bringing this to my attention!

Apparently to increase awareness and excitement for their new film "2012" - involving the end of the world - Sony is doing a poll titled "What Would You Take With You In 2012"?

Well, as far as books go, Twilight and Harry Potter outrank the BIBLE! Even The Lord of the Rings does. (But just barely.)

Something needs to be done about this. I ask you all to go right now and vote on that poll - putting The Bible as your first pick. No personal information is needed, so you have no excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!