February 8, 2010

Week in Feminine Hair and Dress Day 1 - Yaviel's

Hi everybody! This is Yaviel! My darling sister Rose, has kindly allowed me to post my photos of my outfits and hair styles on her blog. Thanks for letting me do this Rose!

I wasn't home yesterday so here is day 1, and you'll get day 2 later.

Day 1:

Outfit: A black blouse, from Unique along with a red skirt with a black paisley design on it (also from Unique).



Hair: I wore my hair down and pulled back into a headband. It's a very simple hairstyle :D and I keep my hair that way a lot!


 

2 comments:

  1. You have lovely hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty outfit, Miss Yaviel! I love the skirt. And God blessed you with naturally beautiful locks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!