February 12, 2010

Week in Feminine Hair ~ Day 6


I'm a bit more formal today, because I'm going to a Regency Party at my friends house!
Today's Outfit
Dress - My dress was a bridesmaid's gown that my mom wore for my aunt's wedding.  It was a little big on me, and the top came down pretty low, so I took it in a bit and made a new bodice!
Jewelry - My earrings are small crystal drop earrings that I found at a clothing exchange, I got my pearl necklace with the cross for my First Holy Communion.
Shawl - My silver shawl was from Wal-Mart.  I love these things!


 

My Hair - I did a Recency-style today with two curls in front, a bun in back (held in place by my handy hair-net!) and a few curls beneath.

 


3 comments:

  1. Aaaww! You look stunning, Rose! Love the outfit and hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I hope you had a lovely time!!! I missed ya'll

    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Rosie! You and Yavi look just utterly gorgeous in all these pictures. :)

    xoxo Addie

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!