November 24, 2009

A super long tag from Earwen!

This one looks fun. =) Here it goes...

1- Have you been asked out? Yes, actually. But that was purely on just a friendship, joking around level.

2 - Where was your default picture taken? What is my profile pic? Umm, it wasn't exactly taken. It's an avatar I found off this really neat site.

3 - What's your middle name? *suspicious look* Why do you want to know?

4 - Your current relationship status? Waiting for my Fish.

5 - What's the first thing you do when you wake up from a nap? I don't take naps... but when I wake up from sleeping I get out of bed.

6 - What is your current mood? Happy.

7 - What color shirt are you wearing? Purple, black, gray and white striped sweater.

!8 - Missing something? My twiplets, Josie and Fishy.. and my other sister Vicki...

9 - Current Favorite Quote? At the moment... Oooh, toughie... well, my perpetual favorite is "Weddings? I love weddings! Drinks all around!" Haven't heard/read any new really good ones lately. Sad...

10 - If you could go back in time and change something what would be? I'd have to say... I'd change the outcome of Roe vs. Wade.

11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be? I should like to be a mouse for one third of the day, a horse for the second third and a fox for the third third.

12 - Ever had a near death experience? Ummm.... no, not unless you consider virtually doing so on the forum about once every other week...

13 - Something you do a lot? Write - poems, stories, the forum, my blog...

14 - The song stuck in your head? Grandma's Feather Bed. *rolls eyes*

15 - Least favorite household chore? Hmmm, dusting, I guess.

16 - Name someone with the same birthday as you. - Napoleon II

17 - When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. You don't want to know why. =P

18. - Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? In plays, never a solo.

19 - If you could have one super power what would it be? Oooh... just one? Well, I think Olive Tree had a great answer, shapeshifting, so you could shift into people who have other powers.

20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender? Mmm, I don't know. I suppose whether or not they look like nice people.

21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks? Never been to Starbucks. I don't like coffee.

22 - What's your biggest secret? And you really think I'll tell you my biggest secret? Here, for all the world to see? Ha!

23- What's your favorite color? Greens, purples and blues

24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows? Yup! Way to go Veggie Tales!

25 - What's on your walls? Nothing at the moment. :-/ Moving.

26 - What are you? A pirate elf with the blood of Numenor. What else?

27 - Do you speak any other language? A little bit of French and a few words of Spanish.

28 - What's your favorite smell? Caramel, chocolate and peanut butter. And almond extract. And vanilla.

29 - Describe your life in one word! Blessed

30 - Have you ever kissed in the rain? *cough* If I have, no one informed me!

31 - What are you thinking about right now? Er, my poem for today that I need to finish before I go to bed.

32 - What should you be doing? I don't have anything else to do at the moment.

33 - Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? Myself. =P

34 - How often do you talk to God? Mostly in the mornings and evenings, and I try to talk to Him throughout the day as well.

35 - Do you like working in the yard? Nope. Not a yard person.

36 - If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? I like my last name pretty well, but lets see... Lee, Pevensie or Marchen. Actually, Tolkien would be a really cool last name, especially if one was related to J.R.R. Tolkien.

37 - What is your natural hair color? chestnutty-brown

38 - Do you have many friends? Yes, I am so blessed by them.

39 - Who is your role-model? Our Lord and Our Blessed Mother

40 - Do you like your life? Yes, I like it very much!

I now tag:
Vicki
Hannah
Kathleen
The Scarlet Pimpernel
***Emily***


2 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I still love Veggie Tales too even though I'm in my teens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FISH!!!!
    WOOHOOOOOO!
    I can't decided whether I would want Fish or Bear...
    Probably Fish, since I'm most like Rose =)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!