November 13, 2009

Totally Awesome Tag

First, list twelve characters from any fandom, then answer the questions below.

1. Matthias of Redwall
2. Sir William Wallace (as in Wallace from The Scottish Chiefs NOT Braveheart)
3. Rose Brier
4. Pippin
5. Elizabeth Bennet
6. Will Turner
7. Saruman
8. Martin the Warrior
9. Eowyn
10. Rachel Durham
11. Edmond Dantes
12. Smaug

1. Who would make a better collage prof, 6 or 11?
Mmm, sorry Will, but Edmond Dantes wouls soooo be a better professor than you!

2. Do you think #2 is hot?
*snickers* Hot? No, but William Wallace is definitely a bubble!

3. 12 sends 8 out on a mission. What is it? Does it succeed?
HA! Smaug the dragon sending Martin the Warrior mouse out on a mission... probably to kill the dwarves. And I rather doubt it would succeed, Martin being so noble and all would probably try to kill Smaug.

4. What is or what would be 9's favorite book?
Eowyn's favorite book... The Scottish Chiefs, because Helen secretly loving Wallace is like Eowyn secretly loving Aragorn... only Helen is absolutely NOTHING like Eowyn.

5. Would it make more since for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Oh, definitely the other way around. I cannot see William Wallace swearing fealty to Will Turner.

6. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should (s)he room with 9 or 10?
Oooh... toughie... hmmm, Elizabeth Bennet and Eowyn or Elizabeth Bennet and Rachel Durham? Oh, probably Liz would room with Rachel.

7. 2, 7 and 12 are going out to dinner. Where do they go and what do they discuss?
ROTFL!!!! Sir William Wallace, Saruman and Smaug??!?!?!?! Oh my gosh... well, Smaug and Wallace would probably have no objection to eating outside, but Saruman would probably want to go to Olive Garden so they'd all argue and Saruman would get killed, then Wallace and Smaug would start discussing the freedom of Scotland and end up battling because Smaug would want to take it over.

8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel, who wins?
Oh this is toooo funny! Rose Brier challenges Rachel Durham to a duel.... Hmm, Rachel would probably win.

9. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would (s)he get it back?
Oh man, the random order I picked these people is HILARIOUS!!!!! So let's see, if Matthias of Redwall stole Martin the Warrior's most precious possession (AKA, his sword), well, Martin might go ask for it back and tell Matthias to just wait for a little bit because he's gonna get someday anyhow.

10. Suggest a story title in which 7 and 12 both attain what they desire.
Of Rings and Gold

11. What kind of plot device would you have to use if you wanted 1 and 4 to work together?
A plot device... well, let's see with Matthias and Pippin I'd probably have to stress the adventure side of it to Matthias and promise Pippin a huge Redwall feast.

12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would it go?
Well, if I told Saruman that I liked that actor who played him much better than the actor who played Gandalf, we might be at least tolerable for a little bit. He might get a little mad though when I tell me that if he had just been nice things would have worked out so much better for him.



13. If you could command 3 to perform any service or task for you, what would it be?
Well first, I wouldn't command Rose to do anything for me, because hopefully she would be my friend and I could just ask! As for what I would ask.... I would ask if she would pretty please steal Fish's hat for me. =)

14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?
Umm... I don't think so... at least if they've ever written about or drawn Edmond Dantes they've never told me!

15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, what side would (s)he choose?
Hmmm, I think that Wallace would probably side with Pippin over Elizabeth Benent... Scottish accented people hafta stick together. ;) Plus Wallace would agree more with Pippin's cause then Lizzy's...

16. What might 10 shout out while charging into battle?
FOR FREEDOM!!!!!

17. If you had to choose a song to best describe 8, what would it be?
This is Home by Switchfoot. Very Martin the Warrior song. Very.

18. 1, 6 and 12 are having a dim sum at a Chinese Restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets it?
Hmmm... Matthias of Redwall... Will Turner... Smaug... well, given the fact that Smaug is the biggest, he'd probably get it.

19. What would be a good pickup line for 2 to say to 10?
Okay.. William Wallace and Rachel Durham... er, um "Have you ever been to Scotland?" I don't know.

20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
Elizabeth Bennet? Ha ha.... maybe for abusing the rich people of England?

21. What is 6's secret?
Will Turner... I think you mean secrets? Well, there was the time was one of the times he made secret deals with Beckett.

22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Edmond Dantes and Eowyn? Hee hee... mmm, probably Edmund, but Eowyn would be close behind.

23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, who would you feel more comfortable walking with, 7 or 8?
Oh Martin the Warrior, most definitely. I would not feel comfortable walking with Saruman.

24. 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them,but it is later discovered that s/he is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?

Oh wow... Matthias, Eowyn, Elizabeth Bennet, Smaug and Rose Brier up against Edmond Dantes and Pippin? War of the Worlds!


------

Aw man, that's it? That was sooooo fun! I now tag whomever wants to do this!

~ Rose

5 comments:

  1. HAHA! I LOVE THAT TAG!!
    *cracks up*
    Will's a bigger bubble =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do it! :)And yay, somebody else who likes the real Sir Wallace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, that was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *laughs*
    I USED to be on the forum, but I didn't have the time :(
    But you're the one who started 'bubble' and now it's stuck =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose, I posted my own take on this on the "I love to Laugh" thread. Tell me what you think!

    _AutumnRose

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!