November 21, 2009

5 Quick Takes Saturday - Vol 23

~ 1 ~
I really need to get back into the swing of doing this every week... so I could do the Teen Girls Daybook, that looks fun. Well, regardless, I probably won't have much time for either of them the next few Saturdays, but we'll see.

~ 2 ~
Aha! Inspiration! I do the daybook as part of Quick Takes. =) Yay for me.

~ 3 ~
Date... November 21st, 2009
Starting time... 4:11 PM
Mood... Um... normal?
Outside my window... The sunset
I'm thinking... About my next forum-inspired facebook page
I'm reading... Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott
I'm listening to... My siblings watch a Little House on the Prairie episode
I'm wearing... my green mock-turtleneck and green skirt w/ my bell earrings my friend made for me.
Yesterday, I... went to the Miles Christi Evening of Recollection
I'm excited for... moving, I think
I'm sad because... I'm not sad today!
I'm hungry for... Fudge
The song stuck inside my head is... Alright, by Darius Rucker
I want... to get a Facebook account
I love... my friends.
I loathe... crickets
This week, my goal is... to pack more boxes
Did I meet last week's goal?... no, I didn't have a goal last week!
Ending time... 4:16 PM

~ 4 ~

So the latest fad on the FT Forum is creating Facebook pages for our characters. I made a page for the adventure when I was a wee lass of ten, gone back in time with my triplets Jo and Therese to Attolia and lived for a time with Eugenides and Irene. =) Gen taught me how to be a theif and I eventually became the Kings Thief. Here is the link: http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp248/catholicrose/other%20pictures/RoseMarchenfacebookcopy.jpg


~ 5 ~

Here is a random signature that I made for the moderators on the forum. =)

FTN Forum



1 comment:

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!