June 30, 2009

Calling All Pirates!

My partner in crime, Cap'n Coon, already posted a notice about this on her blog, but i thought i ought to give my readers (who may or may not be different than hers) an announcement as well. (And if you don't read Coon's blog, you must!)

Anyhow, this is just a heads up to let all piratical bloggers out there know about Pirates of the Caribbean Blog Week, which will be held from July 13th to July 19th. I assure you, it's a lot of fun!

To read up on all the details of the event, check out Coon's blog post!

And if you're curious as to what i did last year, you can check out my posts by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!