June 13, 2009

5 Quick Takes Saturday - Vol 11

~ 1 ~
Since i mentioned in my last post how much i loved the preview for "Amazing Grace" i thought i would post it for those of you out there who have not seen this incredible movie, in the hopes that you'll be inspired to watch it. ;)



~ 2 ~
Also along the lines of Amazing Grace, some recent graphic art that i made.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Wilberforce

Amazing Grace

~ 3 ~
Shadow of the Bear stuff!!!!!
Photobucket

FTN

FTN

~ 4 ~
Belated congratulations Yaviel Joan and Kathleen Mary-Agnes on your Holy Confirmation!
religous religous

~ 5 ~
And i must go now, for two very important reasons... one, i have nothing more to post and two i am being dragged out the door. Farewell!



4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Yaviel and Kathleen!! You didn't tell me it was a Cardinal that was going to confirm them!!! Way cool! .........or is it a bishop? *looks confused*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention also that Michael Apted that directed Amazing Grace, is directing Voyage the Dawn Treader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Vickis - No, it was a bishop! Cardinals have more red - er - vestments? Bishops are more purple-y.

    *gasps* No! Really? Eek! I'm sure VotDT will be good then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nooooo - don't let them take you!!! :D

    I want to see Amazing Grace! It has my name in it! But they were out at the Redbox we go to...
    *pouts*

    Ooh, artwork! Shadow of the Bear! *ooh and ahhs*

    Congrats to (your sisters??) Yaviel and Kathleen!

    *sighs-with-Rose-because-she-too-wants-to-get-married-at-19-but-doesn't-faint-because-the-fellow-probably-won't-pay-her-any-attention-at-that-age!*

    *catches-Mamma-Rose-and-starts-to-wake-her-up-but-then-thinks-better-of-it-and-puts-her-on-bed-and-hangs-sign:-"Sleeping-Beauty-Must-Live-Near-Precious-Family-and-Raise-The-Little-Prices-and-Princesses-There* ;) I DO do good, dont I? *winks*

    Much love,
    Your daughter Grace

    P.S. ARE YOU GOING TO THE FT GET-TOGETHER THIS YEAR????

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!