June 23, 2009

Fashion Week - Day Three



I decided to tone down a bit today from yesterday's bright colors. Both my top and my skirt were found in those ever wondrous thrift-stores. I originally bought this skirt for a play i was going to be in as a peasant. It was supposed to be knee length though so i just hemmed it up and then last year finally got around to taking it back out again. With all the different colors it goes well with a whole slew of different shirts, today i decided to go brown and add my pink rose as an accessory.

What i am wearing today...

Brown top by Merona
Patchwork skirt by Requirments
Brown sandals by Earth Spirit
Crocheted Rose pin made by me!


Don't forget to check out the rest of the fashionable outfits today at AmandaBeth Online

4 comments:

  1. Your pink rose is so pretty! I would love to learn how to crochet them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about trying a solid skirt and a printed blouse or shirt with a belt or scarf?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of pink and brown! Two of my favorites! Oh yeah and that second picture is so neat.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!