June 27, 2009

Fashion Week - Day Seven/Quick Takes Saturday - Vol 13

~1~
I opted to combine Quick Takes and fashion, rather than do two separate posts. (Lazy me.)
~ 2 ~


Black and white, gotta love it. Simple, yet dramatic. And yes those are real tiger lilies! They are really there, i didn't copy and paste them from somewhere else. (It's called computer magic.) We get a whole bunch a long the side of the roads every summer.

~ 3~


What i am wearing today...

Black top from Aldi
White skirt by Gap
Black and white bandanna
~ 4 ~

~ 5 ~
Don't forget to check by AmandaBeth for the last day of Fashion Week!


1 comment:

  1. [IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc256/angel_horses/lunapic-124672765245858-1.gif[/IMG]
    :-\

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!