November 16, 2007

About the links

Well, I thought that if I'm going to post links on my site, you ought to know where they will be taking you. So without further ado...

Trinity Property Investments. How could I not put my dad's website on my blog? If you or someone you know is interested in renting to own, or finding out what renting to own is... head on over and check it out. (The web page was designed by my lovely mother.)

Fairy Tale Novels by Regina Doman. This is a link to the website of my most favorite books ever. The Fairy Tale novels are currently a trilogy of novels, modern day re-tellings of classic fairy tales. The last one, "Waking Rose", is my absolute favorite, probably since I can relate to the main character the best. The previous title are "The Shadow of the Bear" (Snow White and Rose Red), and "Black as Night" (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves). "Waking Rose" is based on the tale of Sleeping Beauty.

Lily Maiden is a blog by my very good friend, Claire Halbur. I enjoy reading her blog, and I have been inspired by her beautiful writings many times!

Rosa Mystica Modesty Movement. This is the official site of the modesty movement started by Claire Halbur, authoress of the aforementioned blog, Lily Maiden.

1 comment:

  1. Good evening, gracious Lady Rose!

    I know that I am not the first person to comment, but I thought I would extend my congrats for your beautiful blog.

    I hope to be a regular reader - so I expect frequent updates!

    A fellow classmate,
    Lady Cecilia

    P.S. I enjoyed your speech on Global Warming

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!