June 20, 2008

A Variation on that shirt I posted about the other day...

Inspired by this post, I came up with a design for a t-shirt, one customized for the eldest of a large, homeschooling family that wears skirts all the time. I entitle it: The responses I would like to give to those people who ask goofy questions about me and my family.
NOTE: It has not been made into a t-shirt... yet.



And it says:

Yes, these are all my siblings
Yes, I get paid for watching them... a room and food.
No, I don’t have my own room. I’d be lonely.
Why are you asking me if we’ll have anymore?
Yes, they get on my nerves, I just deal with it.
No, I don’t have a TV in my own room, I have a sister!
Why would I have a boyfriend? My dad is so much more fun!
No I don’t do school in my pajamas. Who does?
Yes I like skirts!
Yes I am socialized! Didn’t you see the list of clubs I go to? And all the parties? I’m hardly home!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! What a good idea. =)

    - Miss Fishy <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! That's AWESOME!! Don't you wish you could just say that outright to people sometimes. It's even more "fun" when some of your siblings were adopted. Mine would read,"No, they aren't my children and Yes they are my siblings."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do school in my pjs all the time! lol

    Lady Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both versions of the shirt, maybe we should all get one.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!