September 30, 2008

Banners

Here are my very first attempts a banner/signature making. Feel free to critique and/or use, but please give credit where credit it is due! Thanks! If you click on them, you should be able to view them in slightly larger form.

This phantom one is the very very first one I ever did, so not very high quality or fancy. But I rather like it....
This is my second one. I made it on Adobe Illustrator and it is supposed to be blue... but when I upload Illustrator things, I find that the process discolors them. ARGH!!!! It's a Sarah Palin quote from her acceptance speech.

*grins* OK, this one needs a little explaining. It says "I'm a Fish Hat Fangirl!" Now by now you have all heard of the Shadow of the Bear movie, right? Well some of us girls on the FT forum have fallen head over heels in love... not with Fish!... but with his hat! So, I made one of what I am sure will be many sigs proudly proclaiming the fact that I am *cough* a fan of Fish's hat.

This one features my favorite romantic quote from the fantastic movie "Ever After".

*laughs* And this one... *giggles* featurs one of my absolutely favorite lines from "The Lord of the Rings in 60 seconds". "Ooh, that's bad. The Dark Lord Sauron probably has his evil henchmen out looking for it right now!" *knocknock* "Who is it?" "Evil Henchmen!" "Yes, what can I do for you?" "Sauron Lord of Darkness has lost his ring of evil... do you have it?" "Noooo..."

=)

Ah, and the last one... I- AM THAT IS!!!!! Martin and Matthias who is hiding behind Martin who is Matthias... and it's kinda complicated. Read the book! Which reminds me... Doomwyte is coming out in October!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Aaannndd... that's all the ones I have made so far. When I make more, you will be seeing them, because so far this is the only way I know of of getting them onto the forum...
TTFN!
ta ta for now!

4 comments:

  1. That is sooooooooo cooool! I love love love the Redwall one! I love fishes hat to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *knocking*
    Lady Rose: Who is it?
    Mysterious person: Evil Coon!

    JK.:) I love them, you should make one for pirates!

    -Coon

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! WONDEFUL! Those are awesome!
    I love Fish's hat too! If I could get on there....*mutters and grumbles about administrator not getting her on the forum yet*

    I love the evil henchman!:)*wide grin*

    OH! *falls head over heels* OH I LOVE THAT ONE ABOUT THE PRINCE! OHHH!

    *starts singing opera* AWESOME PHANTOM! OH! He is cool! I still don';t get why Christine didn't marry him. I would have! If he promised to NEVER take off the makeup, and wig! lol!
    God Bless!
    Hannah:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. From ever after? Sort of reminds me of Kingdom of Heaven. lol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!