April 11, 2010

The Feast of Divine Mercy



"I desire that the Feast of Mercy be a refuge and shelter for all souls... On that day the very depths of My tender mercy are open. I pour out a whole ocean of graces upon those souls who approach the fount of My mercy. The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion shall obtain complete forgiveness of sins and punishment." - the Words of Jesus in Saint Faustina's Diary

Today is the Feast of Divine Mercy, proclaimed by Pope John Paul II on the date of Saint Faustina's canonization.  It truly is a wonderful feast and I encourage you all to take advantage of it!  Here's a good site you can check out for more information.  : http://divinemercysunday.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!