September 26, 2010

Help The Shadow of the Bear!

Many of you, my dear readers are fans of Regina Doman's books and are all awaiting the release of the film, very eagerly.  Here now, is your chance to help the film come to life on our screens!

Elena and co. are in need of $400 to purchase the proper editing software and so several fans have started an online fundraiser!  The funds are being raised through an online store, featuring homemade jewlery, scarfs, and other goodies.  All the proceeds go towards the $400 goal!  The products are all quite lovely, as well as affordable, so I encourage you all - even those of you who have not read Regina's books - to go and check it out!  (And buy something, of course.  ;) )

The Shadow of the Bear Artfire Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!