November 29, 2013

Be Thankful for ALL The Things!



I know today is the day after Thanksgiving, but that's okay.  I hadn't decided to write a blog post yesterday, and I even if I had I wouldn't have had time to write it up anyhow.  So therefore, it is coming today.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year.  I have a wonderful, wonderful boyfriend who is there for me through thick and thin and does so much for me.  It's hard to believe that it will be two and a half years together in January already.  How the time flies!

He doesn't like it when I try to tickle him ;-)

I have a great family - a bunch of great siblings that get a long pretty well (for the most part ;-) ) and awesome parents who are supportive of everything I do.


I have been blessed with many friends, both ones that I have grown up with, and ones that I have met along the way.

I am a member of a parish that I feel a part of, and not one that I just attend for Mass.  There is a great community there, and some pretty incredible people... the first of whom is Jesus ;-) 


And last, but not least, I am very thankful for the gift I have been given of my extended family.  I am lucky to have some pretty awesome cousins, aunts, uncles and the blessing of being given the gift of spending 21 years with all four of my grandparents.  It's a gift that I know not everyone has, and the fact that I had that long and that we all live so close is something I am very grateful for.



This wasn't meant to be a comprehensive list (I could turn that into a book!) so I'll close by saying that there are so many people and things in my life that I am thankful for, and I am truly blessed for each and every one of them.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!