December 9, 2013

Photo a Day Challenge December: Ornaments and Something You're Reading

I was too lazy yesterday to upload my photo and post to this blog, so I'm combining and doing a two for one post today.

Yesterday's challenge... Ornament(s)!


























I thought at first that this would be a challenge, as my family doesn't set up our Christmas tree until the Saturday before Christmas.  As luck would have it however, yesterday was the Santa's Breakfast at church, and following Mass my sister #4 and I talked the rest of the family into attending.  The ornaments you see were the lovely centerpieces on the table.

Today's challenge looked to be another challenge... I took "Something You're Reading" to mean a book, and I am not currently reading anything.  My sister #2 pointed out that it could mean anything that I'm reading, such as a webpage or a street sign, but sister #4 again came to the rescue and asked if I would take her to the library today, which I did, where I found these:


























Two books titled The Baker Street Translation and The Brother's of Baker Street, the second and third books in a series about two brothers who move into 221 Baker Street and find themselves receiving mail addressed to none other than Sherlock Holmes.  They look intriguing and as far as I can tell it doesn't seem to be imperative that I read the first book first, so I grabbed them up eagerly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!