October 7, 2014

We're In A Library!



I was wearing my Amy Pond inspired outfit, and I was in a library.  I know, I know, two different seasons... but how could I resist?



This is my "You want weapons? We're in a library! Books are the best weapon in the world!" pose






Sweater: Khols
Jeans: Khols
Boots: Payless Shoe Source
Earrings: Claire's
Necklace: My lovely friend Elizabeth! (Borrowing it from Sister R)

I had the idea for this photoshoot while I was driving into school yesterday morning, so I quickly texted my sister back at home to bring my camera with her when she came in for her classes.  We meet up in the mornings to work out or do homework together, so I very handily had a photographer.  The school library is a little small, but it has some nice nooks and corners where no one really goes, so it was perfect for shooting without disrupting anyone!

We call this the Amy Pond sweater, since it looks very much like the one she wore in Dinosaurs on a Spaceship.  And I just so happen to have red hair, which makes it even better!  The TARDIS necklace was a perfect addition, and then I decided to wear my hair up so it was more of an Amy Pond inspired outfit, rather than walking around school in an Amy Pond cosplay.  One of my classmates did pick up on the fandom nod... she took one look at me and gave an excited "I KNEW you were a Doctor Who fan!"  Haha, it was kind of awesome.

As for what books I'm holding?  I think one was a very old book about tea, or teapots, I'm not entirely sure, and the other was an extremely thick biography of some philosopher.  Many thanks to the books for participating in my fashion shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!