March 17, 2015

A Bit O' Green: Saint Patrick's Day Style Part II

Today we're doing a fashion post selfie style because a) I HAVE A SMARTPHONE and b) I'm going to be out and about all day with no one to take my picture for me.So I got creative with some window reflections and enjoyed the novelty of forward facing cameras. (Yes, I know I've been sadly behind the times)

Have a very happy and joyful Feast of St. Patrick!









Scarf // Apt 9 Khols
Shirt // Apt 9 Khols
Pants // metaphor Sears
Bracelet + Necklace // Gift
Earrings // Charming Charlies (posts) - Claires (Shamrocks)
Pumps //  JC Penny


1 comment:

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!