February 10, 2008

Random Posting....

First, I would like to officially welcome my mother to the blogsphere! If you have not yet done so, please stop by Homeschooling With Joy for a visit.
Second, Happy 175th Birthday to General J.E.B. Stuart, born on February 6th. (I don't feel so bad that my birthday is on Holy Thursday this year, his was on Ash Wednesday.)
February 6, 1833 - May 12, 1865
And also a Happy 184th Birthday in advance to General Winfield Scott Hancock, born on February 14th, 1824. Ironcially, today is the anniversary of his death in 1886. =(
Third.... Regina Doman wrote about the sleepover Veronica and I had on her blog! To read what she wrote, see here.
Unless I think of something else to post, see you next Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the link, and Happy Birthday to J.E.B. Stuart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to J.E.B.Stuart and Happy Birthday to General Hancok too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through Regina Doman... Her books are amazing. I love the pics of the party! I wish I could join you sometime!

    My birthday was Good Friday last year, so I know the feeling. :) I didn't have cake until after Lent was over.

    I just took the quiz, and I'm most definitely Rose. I could have guessed that. Red hair, very dramatic, that's me. =D

    ~Imelda i.e Rose :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!