February 3, 2008

Shall We Dance?

The annual Daddy - Daughter ball! An event looked foreward to by all the girls I know all year long, and it's over in one evening. *sigh* But it was, as always, worth the wait, and we enjoyed ourselves every delightful minute of it! I was especially privalaged to be allowed to do the "Grand Introductions" of the families there. (And I only messed up once or twice. *sighs with relief*) Of course, the main event was dancing (it was a ball!) with our father's, and with each other, if some other sibling and grabbed the honnor first. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here we have...

Of course, all the beautiful young ladies must have their hair done! They were all quite beautiful, thanks to a group of young ladies with a talent for doing hair-styles!

Never miss a photo op! I don't really remember if the ended that way, or they just posed for the camera...

How could I forget? Our lovely vocalist and guitarist! Both were quite talented, especially considering you couldn't even see the guitar!

Ah yes! The annual "Jewish Dance" presented by the fathers! It is hysterical every year! Complete with twirling handkechiefs in the air, kicking as high as they can go... you get the picture!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! I wish I could go to something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what fun that looks! I just love dances... what kind of music did you dance to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last picture! That must be really fun to see in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To bad it is over...I had so much fun! I wish we had one in the spring and summer and fall too! *Sigh* oh well, on to better things (well, maybe not better, but different things) =)

    I wish we could dress up like that all the time, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. That picture of the dads is a crack up, and my dad's in it too! I'm going to show him!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!