April 29, 2008

My 100th post!

In honor of my 100th post, I wanted to once again bring to your attention (in case you missed it below) the request 1,000,000 Rosaries to be said, in order to end abortion. Please join Catholics everywhere in praying the Rosary, almost simultaneously, on Saturday, May 3rd. Please register, HERE, and find the starting time for your time zone HERE. They are asking people to register, so that they can tally how many people are saying the rosary. Be sure to register each member of your family that will be praying, not just your family! Spread the word, on your blogs, through e-mail, word of mouth, anything to let people know of this endeavor. Will you join 999,999 other people in praying the Rosary, to end this great evil of abortion?

2 comments:

  1. Saturday is First Saturday at the Friary, so we will have rosary, Mass, and other forms of prayer and reparation. Congratulations on the 100th Post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on you're 100th post Amanda =0

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!