April 15, 2008

The (non) Iprotmncae of Seplilng

I am sure you have all gotten this in an e-mail before, but I thought it was worth mentioning:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at CmabrigdeUinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
So if I msislepl a wrod, it wno't mttear, 'cusae you can raed it ayhonw. Bsides, Sleplcechk deons't wrok. =) Hvae a ncie day!

2 comments:

  1. Yes...
    but won't it drive you nuts that the whole world will see a word that you misspelled, and forever after have a bad opinion about you because of it?

    Food for thought!

    ~Tweedledee

    P.S. Incidentally...I absolutely cannot stand all those silly emails that people write with almost every single word abbrev. or mispleled ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some days whre I miss seplilng words but I don't care ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts with me! I do love reading all and any comments. =] Please note that I do moderate, and any comments that do not meet with my standards and approval will be deleted. Thank you!